Monday, May 7, 2012

Ted Talk Blog POst Number seven.

I watched Atheisum 2.0 for my most recent ted talk. This talk was very interesting to me because the presenter was tallking  on a subject that can make many people angry or uncomfortable. the presenter did a good job of remaining un- emotional throughout the presentation, just stating the facts. Along with his samart presentation, he did a good job of remaining unbiased twords one side or the oth, religion, or athisum. The humar that he brought to his project was also a nice tention breaker throughout the speech, because at times he would make a comment that would upset some peope, but instead of making a big deal out of it he simply pointed out that it may make some people uncomfortable, then laughed about ot brining the audiance in to laugh with him too. He did a goo job and set a good example of what I wwould like my TED talk to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment